Dale provide a claims management and repair solution for a number of leading insurance companies.
This division was formed in 1998 and now offers the insurer and policy holder exceptional service, throughout our operating area, using local management and directly employed tradesmen.
Our End to End Process
- Emergency repair to mitigate future losses
- Drying out of the work
- On site validation and repudiation using qualified surveyors
- Digital pen technology which uploads scopes of work onto our web based managment system “DALEFLOW”
- Accurate costing of scopes for approval by insurance companies
- In house approval if within delegated authority
- Repair carried out by our directly employed local tradesmen
- Local supervision by contract supervisors
- Final inpsection to ensure total satisfaction by policy holder
- Post completion surveys
- Process regulated by F.S.A.
- Transparency of costs – open book
We ensure each report is delivered with the agreed timescales. In addition each claim is monitored on our “DALEFLOW” system which is visible to client/insurance company and stores photographs on all claims, full claim activity reports, letters to policy holders etc, enabling a accurate audit trail.